The Big Five Board Awards offer an unrivalled evening of networking for Africa's leading oil and gas companies and senior executives in a reception-style event for these long-respected and annual accolades. Awarded since 1997 and with over 100 recipients to date, the Big Five Board Awards enter an incredible 22nd year. The event supports the plight of African wildlife and aims to raise funds for various conservation projects on the African Continent with a charity auction, held at the evening reception.
Event Fee: £150 + VAT
Sponsorship opportunities available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Don't miss out an opportunity to nominate an Individual or Company for the Big Five Board Awards 2018.
18:00 Opening - President’s Remarks
Gayle Meikle, President, Africa Petroleum Club, Managing Director, Frontier Communications
18:15 Awards Presentation
Woodside, Corporate Club Patron
Big Five Board Awards 2018
- Distinguished Individual Contribution to the African Industry - Elephant
- Corporate Contribution to African Petroleum & Excellence - Lion
- Best Independent Player In Africa - Leopard
- Best African National Oil Company - Rhino
- Best Service & Supply Company - Buffalo
- Special Award: Africa's Oil Legend 2018
18:45 Keynote Speaker
To be announced
19:10 Guest of Honour
Baroness Lynda Chalker on Africa’s Wildlife War
19:30 Charity Auction
20:00 Networking Reception
Drinks & Canapé
Big Five Board Awards 2018 Sponsors
Terms and Conditions Apply. Places limited and Right of Admission Reserved.